Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization provides seven tools for managing your website’s search engine optimization. The tools are:
Search Engine Optimization
- Generate Keywords — Search engine crawlers use keywords to determine a site’s relevance to searches by Internet users. This tool suggests keywords based on keywords and phrases you enter in the search. You can then select words and phrases from the list or define additional keywords.
- Analyze Content — This option provides an additional analysis of your website’s content. Search Engine Visibility looks at your site content to further determine the best keywords and their compatibility with your website’s content. Using Search Engine Visibility, you can further analyze the content on your Web pages to ensure you use the keywords most likely to improve your ranking.Continue analyzing content until you have reviewed all your site’s pages and identified the best keywords. Use the How search engines see you area to view actual word and phrase saturation on your Web page. This information lets you determine if you need to update your saved keywords or revise the content on your site.
Search Engine Visibility
Once you update the meta tags and content on your website, you can also click Rescan to view updated results.
- Your Keywords — A listing of your Search Engine Visibility saved keywords.
- Occurrence — The frequency that a specific keyword is included in the contents of the Web page.
- Density — The percentage of times keywords are used within the total indexable words on a Web page. Optimal keyword density is 2.5 to 4 percent.
- Optimize Tags — This tool lets you see any current tags applied to your website and also lets you create new tags for optimizing your search engine rankings. For each type of tag, Title, Description, and Keywords, you can also enter words or phrases that describe your site and its content.
- Control Crawling — You can have a little more control over the areas of your site that search engines might crawl. This tool also lets you set preferences for your site’s pages and the way search engines crawl them.
- Create Site Map — Use this tool to customize and create a site map to aid search engines in crawling your site. Your site map provides a URL directory for your site.
- Submit — The submit tool is your one-stop shop for submitting your site’s URLs directly to popular search engines and directories.
- Reports — Search Engine Visibility provides extensive reporting tools for checking your search engine optimization. Each report performs a health check of your website and makes recommendations for repairs. The reports include SEO Checklist , Submissions, Page Rank, Keyword Ranking, and also Competitors.
Get your search engine optimization today from webdomainguru.com