- Check your schedule anytime, anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- Quickly add a new event or task using the easy Drag and Drop feature.
- Color code your events – one color for your weekly staff meeting, another for your son’s soccer games.
- Create your own task list; set start and end dates and track tasks to completion.
- Invite others to meetings or events you schedule (works with all standard calendars).
- Get reminders via email, text message, or screen pop-up.
- Allow attendees to invite others to your events (optional).
- Add attachments to your tasks and events for all-in-one organization.
Say hello to the only personal assistant you’ll ever need.
Stay organized wherever you are — at home, in the office or on the road.
Never miss another meeting, event, or appointment. With Calendar, you can view and manage your busy schedule any time, from any Web-enabled device. Managing a group? Our Group and Unlimited Calendars keep everyone in the loop with shared schedules, projects, and files.
All Plans Includes
Frequently Asked Questions
Little of questions that we got asked frequently
What is Online Calendar?
Online Calendar provides an easy-to-use, robust interface for time management, scheduling, and planning. You can schedule events and tasks for yourself, as well as, track resources, create groups, and interact with other users.
Can I invite non-Calendar users to events?
Yes. Event attendees do not need a Calendar account to receive and respond to invitations.
Event invitations are sent to the attendee’s email address, and the attendee can accept, accept as tentative, or decline an invitation using the buttons included in the email message.
How does Online Calendar handle file attachments?
Through Online Calendar, you can add attachments to groups so that users can view the files associated with the group, such as a contact list. You can also add attachments to events so you can send files associated with the event to the invitees, such as a meeting agenda.
When you add an attachment to an event, the file is sent with the invitation as an attachment in the email message.
You can add files as attachments from your Online Storage, if you have one, or from your computer.
Why can't I access Online Calendar?
You may not be able to access the online Calendar application because you haven’t added online Calendar to allowed sites in your web browser.
How do personal and group calendars differ?
- Personal calendars display individual users’ lists of events. One-on-one meetings and parties are great for your personal calendar. You can display or hide your personal calendar by clicking Personal Calendar in the Calendars section.
- Group calendars display events for all of a group’s members. Group calendars work well for events like weekly meetings or company functions. You can display or hide group calendars by clicking the name of the calendar in the Calendars section.
Why don't some of my meetings show up on my online calendar?
If you accepted a meeting, and it didn’t show up on your online calendar, it may have been blocked by your popup blocker. You can add Calendar to your trusted sites list to solve the problem.
Can I check responses to my meeting invitations?
When an attendee responds to your Calendar event invitation, you receive the response in an email message, and the event is updated with the attendee’s response.
To view the responses, you can view the email message that was sent to you, or view the event details in your Online Calendar.