- Share your files as often as you want, with as many people as you want
- Bypass email attachment limits with links to the files you want to share–no more undelivered emails!
- Collaborate with friends on the same file at the same time; even create multiple sync folders in multiple locations.
Store your files in the cloud! Access documents, photos, video, and more — anytime, anywhere.
Online Storage makes it easy for anyone to back up, store and share files in the cloud.
From simple drag-&-drop file transfer to synchronizing files across multiple computers, Online Storage can do it all in just a few clicks.
- Store any file type and share it with anyone, even if they don’t have Online Storage.
- Choose how you view your files with four different options: Column, List, Thumbnail and Filmstrip – plus, a built-in video viewer!
- Save or download multiple files at once or bundle files together with a click for easier transfer and sharing.
- View and edit anything stored in Online Storage as if it was on your local computer with our Drive Map tool.
- Easily back up documents, media and more to Online Storage, either manually or on an automated schedule.
- Keep files safe during transfer to and from your account with powerful 256-bit encryption.
- Automatically update files across multiple computers – every day, week or month – with our Sync Tool.
- Desktop: Use the Online Storage Drive Map on your computer to easily drag and drop files, photos and more to your online folder. Compatible with both Windows® and Mac®
- Website: Log in to OnlineFileFolder.com to retrieve, store or share everything from business reports to personal videos.
- FTP: Transfer files to and from your Online Storage account via your favorite FTP client. It’s still as easy as drag and drop.
- Seamless integration with other Webdomainguru.com Workspace products, including Email Plans, Online Calendar and Fax Thru Email.
- Access your Webdomainguru.com Email address book from Online Storage for a fast and easy way to share files with friends, family and co-workers.
- Easily add attachments to your Webdomainguru.com email with a built-in button to get files from Online Storage.
Discover a better way to back up, store, and share your files.
Enjoy a secure, affordable way to access all your documents, photos, music and more! Online Storage is your personal network drive, letting you back up, store, retrieve and share your data from any online computer. It’s the ultimate tool for anyone who’s ever forgotten an important file, worried about losing their data or just wanted an easy way to share their favorite files.
Save up to 90%* over the other online backup and storage services.
Online Storage. Access important files from any online computer.
Secure Backup. Enjoy the peace of mind knowing your files are safe.
Unlimited Sharing. No limits to how many times you share a file or how many files you share!
Expert 24/7 support. If you've got a question, we're here to help.
All Plans Includes
Frequently Asked Questions
Little of questions that we got asked frequently
What is Online Storage?
Online Storage is a browser-based application that allows you to store and access your important files, safely and securely — online. Much like a folder on your hard drive, Online Storage allows you to back up your files and stores them in a safe place for you. You’ll have access to your files 24/7, you can share your files with others, and you can even encrypt your files for an extra level of protection.
What file formats can I upload to my Online Storage?
You can upload any file type that you choose to your Online Storage, but you cannot exceed your file size limit for total storage space. The individual file size limit is 2 GB.
Can I get additional space for my Online Storage?
Your account comes with varying amounts of storage space, depending on the plan that you purchased. If you require additional storage space, you may purchase it in incremental packs.
Setting up Online Storage
After purchasing Online Storage, you set up your account and specify preferences, such as whether you want to associate your Online Storage with your email account. Once the setup is complete, it may take up to 30 minutes for your Online Storage account to become active.
When you’ve finished setting up your account, you can start using your Online Storage.
Can I send files from my Online Storage?
You can send files from Online Storage as email attachments.
Can I share files from my Online Storage?
It lets you create Public Links to share your files and folders through downloadable links.